About Us

Our funeral home was started in 1924 by the founder Clyde E. Mayhew, a long time funeral director and embalmer in the Jackson Ohio community. He was born and reared in rural Franklin Township and spent his entire life in Jackson County.



For the past thirty plus years our funeral home was owned and operated by Bob Mayhew, the son of the founder, and his wife Becky. Jason and Shelley Brown are the current funeral home owners.